Gratitude to Being Here Today*
Sunday, 9 September 2007 § Leave a comment
Although spending all days at my university today, I still have something and somebody to thank to.
- June, my friend at uni, who warned me not to crack my finger joints in order not to enlarge my knuckles.
- Priw, my friend, for caring and asking me if I was angry with her regarding her diary of not saying something that may hurt someone (and yes, I was).
- My friends (P’New, Priw, June and Pol) for being patient with me when I was very moody and kept quiet, which influenced the atmosphere of the meeting.
- The restaurant, Rasabiang, for making my lunch a great one.
- Tri, for saying ‘waddee krap’ to me. This makes me feel that I made the right decision of unblocking him in MSN. Once he saw me online, he greeted me. Thanks a lot.
- Jack, for being around and always saying hello to me.
- K. Rath, an online friend, who helped me find the word ‘crack joints’ or ‘หักนิ้ว’ in Thai.
- Everyone on the road that did not do anything that caused me to hit them.
- CMMU students who joined the petition. They encouraged me and urged me to realise that I should not keep quiet to accept whatever others indirectly forced me to accept. Fight for our rights and better lives!
Thank you for today.