Monday, 17 September 2007 § Leave a comment
Just this morning, I could think of what I should call ‘mind happiness.’
What is the mind happiness? How can you tell whether you own your mind happiness?
Here you go.
- You are happy deep down from the bottom of your heart.
- The happiness that you keep in a chest within your heart where you can open and feel of it anytime.
- The happiness that no matter when you think of it, it is still there for you.
- It is something that makes you smile and remind you of the happiness in your life.
- It is a treasure for which you do not have to spend much time or long journey to search, but it is in you and your heart.
- It is what you see when you close your eyes.
- It will never leave you.
- It will always be with you and keep you strong.
- It will comfort you from whatever hurtful sorrows.
- It is immortal.
- You will hardly tell how you feel, either sad or happy, while you are thinking of the mind happiness.
- You may regret that you can only have such happiness in mind, but not in real life or not now.
- You may be thankful to have such mind happiness to keep you alive, and keep you blood flowing in your heart.
As long as you still have a chest for your mind happiness, you are still alive with happiness.
Keep the treasure and be the happy master!