Gratitude to Whatever*
Friday, 21 September 2007 § 3 Comments
Feeling ralaxed now. It seems I have called it a day already. Right, that is because today is Friday.
The atmosphere, somehow, in this company is always like this in every Friday, no matter where we are, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Australia…. And when everybody feels like so, it is very quiet and peaceful. People are thinking about their happy and relaxing weekends!
- Good to have 5 weekdays and 2 weekends in one week. It is then more relaxing on Fridays because people would feel like they have been working a lot for the whole week(day), and their weekends are coming up.
- Thanks that I speak less, so I listen more.
- Thanks that people talk more, so I listen and know more.
- I type more, and speak less.
- Uni is going to start again. More excitement, friends’ chit-chats, and some challenges are coming!
(Thanks God It’s Friday)